Religion is under attack. This can mean ONLY ONE THING!!!

by laverite 17 Replies latest jw friends

• laverite
    laverite

I've received two phone calls today from a family member and from another family member who's now in a fade (but has kept it well hidden). Relatives and other dubbies in their area are in a bit of a tizzy that the big A is about to hit. I mean, they can't get to the K-Hell fast enough today! Breaking news: Religion is under attack!!!!

News articles such as the one below that they are citing don't help.

http://www.modbee.com/2010/09/11/1334884/sacred-places-increasingly-under.html

Anyway, part of me wants to laugh. Part of me wants to cry. It's sad that they are so brainwashed. Wish more would wake up. Reality sets in though: Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other and see which gets filled first...

Oh well...

-LV

• laverite
    laverite

Anyone else heard of witnesses in a tizzy? Or is this just confined to one geographic area?

• asilentone
    asilentone

all the time, that is what dubs do worldwide.

• AK - Jeff
  • mimimimi
    mimimimi

My mother was all excited about the minister in Florida who was going to burn the Qu'ran. She thought it would bring the destruction of Babylon the Great. She even asked me, who has not had anything to do with KH and JW in years, if I thought it would bring "the attack on Babylon the Great". I told her "No" in no uncertain terms. What a big disappointment it must have been for her when that nutjob decided not to burn the Qu'ran.

How sad that so many are so deluded.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Religion is Under Attack!..This can only mean ONE THING!!!

Pizza for everyone!!..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my mom is always telling me to make sure my kids get into the truth. she has been through alot with the elders and they've treated her bad.

but the big "a" has her scared too

• sspo
    sspo

And when there is nothing going on of course the JW's get excited about "peace and security" and the end must be very close.

Everything that goes on out there in the world gets them all bent out of shape.............. and it's been going on for 140 years.

Will they ever wake up?

• Heaven
    Heaven

I haven't heard of JWs in a tizzy. My Father sleeps most of the day. He doesn't know what day it is. He is definitely NOT in a tizzy. More like ...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

As for religion being under attack, the only reason for this is... because it's full of BS.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The fact is throughout human history religious beliefs have been under attack, right back to biblical times.

One cultural civilization opposing another civilizations religious spiritual beliefs.

In are modern times there is nothing new with the exception to more broad-based atheistic ideology.

A part of the WTS. program of exploitation, they have been proclaiming this supposedly to heighten

the fear that yes these are the last days and this is just one of the signs.

Like most religious cults of this nature they despise education and knowledge that contravenes their outward proclamations.

Unlike other religions though the WTS. exploits fear to get people into their buying and selling scheme of their published literature.

Sure its false misleading information but it's perceived truthful by JWS when it comes out of the mouths of their religious leaders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit