Lee, Anyone Who Knows: Blood Card Update?

by Room 215 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Greetings all,

I've been absent from the board sofr a few days and may have missed a post or two on this subject; the decision by Brooklyn not to issue cards for 2002. As has been acknowledged, the pressure on the GB to liberalize on this issue is enormous, but but Brooklyn's dlemma is how to finesse this so as not to precipitate an avalanche of law suits...to do it in the tinest, almost imperceptible increments.

So I ask Lee Elder or anyone else who may have a cluse as to what's up... is this decision significant? Is it a step in the WTS dstancing itself from its current draconian and indefensble ``no blood'' policy?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

try this

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=19768&site=3

j2bf

if this doesn't work there is a thread on page 4 now by Lee Elders addressing this question, I think.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I asked my wife just last night about the blood card thing. She said they are being told to use the old cards if they were printed after 1995, but not if printed before, some cock and bull story about a printing mishap, she says.

Sad that the WTS won't truthfully acknowledge to their own flocks their reasonings, but if they did, their numbers would most likey decline even more.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit