Major Blunders of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses!

by wannabe 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

Blunders don't matter, if the JWs don't keep count or hold it against them. In that regard, the WT Corp is doing better than any politician could ever hope for.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Here's to hoping for a cliff notes version.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Bro Dan. Daniel wasn't prophesying at that point. He heard about Jeremiah's prophecy and was trying to figure out what it means and how it fit in to his circumstances. In that respect, he was no different than you or I doing the same thing, except it is likely that the version of Jeremiah he had was by word of mouth and/or memory. I really doubt he was allowed to bring his CD-Rom into captivity with him.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Desolation or servitude - Here is an interesting link.

http://144000.110mb.com/607/i-6.html#L

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Look up the reign of the babylonian kings from 539 BACK. It adds up to only 50 years servitude.

Even josephus (who had access to sources lost to us) says it was 50 years.

The Witchtower babble and trash society very cleverly disguises this in the new Insight volumes, so it is difficult to find by simple cross-referencing and page turning.. There was a very good thread on how to do it electronically with the old CD, but I didnt manage to try it on the latest one.

Why would people having the TRUTH want to hide it in this instance?

HB

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Too long.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

JEREMIAH 25: 11-12 says plainly "these Nations shall "SERVE" the king of Babylon 70 years and when 70 years are completed Babylon will fall." WHY IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit