The Five Languages of Love

by Voices 22 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So what do you guys think? Anyone have experieence with this? Opening room for discussion...no wrong opinion.....unless you think we should sacrifice a goat to Satan.

I think you were a little quick to dismiss love language number 6.66 Sacrifices to Satan. (and if your man loves a tasty Cabrito, you've killed two love languages with one stone, so to speak)

• Voices
    Voices

LOL LOL LOL SixofNine

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, I've always been a sucker for a man with a way with words, so that'll reel me in every time. But all words and no action run shallow after a while. To sustain the attraction, it's all in the touch.

The other three tie at the bottom. I could wrap them all up in one word: thoughtfulness. I don't want expensive gifts but I appreciate small and thoughtful. I don't need someone around 24/7 but an hour of undivided attention goes along way. I don't need a manservant, I can do most things for myself, but a cup of tea and an aspirin when I have a headache, takes a few minutes and is very thoughtful.

I do want all five, but I consider myself pretty low-maintenance as far as women go. 27 years married to a JW man who totally ignored me help to make me so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit