Google your JWN username

by exwhyzee 55 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Wow. Looks like I'm the mother of the Virgin Mary. That makes me Jesus' granny! Cool!

St. Ann

• yknot
    yknot

Yknot Party Rentals

Yknot Sailing

Yknot on Twitter (not me, I don't tweet)

Yknot Rope, Tack

And not until page 7 before I find reference to me on JWN for Jaracz Funeral Brochure

(gee there is a lot of Yknots on FB!!!)

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I'm just an old dog trying to learn new tricks (one-time USC mascot). Biting tires led to the orginal G. tirebiter's demise.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Don't feel bad GLTirebiter. I used to live across the street from a boy named Dougie. He'd chase cars and try to bite their tires.

Don't know what was wrong with that boy.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Wow - interesting. Move over JW's!

Hadit, "the great god, the lord of the sky," is depicted on the Stele of Revealing in the form of the winged disk of the Sun.

Hadit is the principal speaker of the second chapter of the Book of the Law, where he identifies himself as the point in the center of the circle, the axle of the wheel, the cube in the circle, "the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star," and the worshipper's own self. Hadit has been interpreted as the inner spirit of man, the Holy Ghost, the sperm in which the DNA of man is carried, the Elixir Vitae. When juxtaposed with Nuit in Liber Legis Hadit represents each unique point-experience. These point-experiences in aggregate comprise the sum of all possible experience, Nuit.

• Sam Whiskey
  • Heaven
    Heaven

First up is Wikipedia, then Bryan Adams' video 'Heaven', followed by the movie 'Heaven' and then some cool images.

I, personally, don't seem to be among the hits at all. Nebulous is a wonderful thing.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Hmmmmm!!!

A vigorous sucker from the base of a woody plant, e.g. crab apple trees.

An undesirable, very vigorous vertical shoot that forms on trees, usually in response to severe pruning. Also called watershoot

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I got nuthin'

40 pages of google and nothing but stuff to do with Australia.

ah well, at least i'm well hidden!

oz

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

all listings on the 1st page lead here, until the last = New Angel Eyes Chicken Flavor for Dogs

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit