My "Cult", "Exclusive Group", Etc.

by AGuest 18 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

Some years ago posters on a predecessor site to JWN put forth the allegation that I was starting my own church. Very recently, allegations have been made that I am forming a cult/trying to pull together an exclusive group. For those who are concerned, let me ease your minds... and hearts.

I have been sharing my message for close to 15 years now. Here, for over 9. Just recently, however, a dear one stepped up and professed hearing my Lord's voice. Please let me assure you now... that if it takes ANYONE 15 years to get ONE person to "follow" them... they really need to stop "walking." As I shared with those who made the allegation years ago, I am an African American woman. I live in part of my town where storefront churches are rife. I do not need to post on an Internet forum to start a church... or cult. I could, if I wanted to, walk right outside my front door. Believe me, the message I share here would make FAR more headway among the poor folks, disabled people, drug dealers, homeless, prostitutes, gang bangers, elderly, criminals... and "faithful"... right in my own backyard. AND... they would pay for it. Indeed, some of them would give their LAST dime to hear what is being given to YOU... free.

I have absolutely no interest in starting a church - I AM the church... a living stone in the temple of God... as are ALL those who belong to the Body of Christ.

I have absolutely no interest in starting a cult - cults are based on FALSE teachings, trickery, and deceit... all to get earthling man to follow an idea of God... rather than God Himself... by truly following Christ. Not just SAYING one follows Christ.

As for pulling together an exclusive group... that is not within my power. NO one comes to the Father, except through Christ... and NO ONE comes to Christ... unless the Father draws them TO that One. Do I address my posts to a certain group from time to time? I absolutely do. Just as others here address certain groups familiar/dear to THEM. Yet, they do so without accusation as to something bad, even evil.

As I openly profess... and have professed from day one... I am merely a servant. A good-for-nothing-slave. I am doing... what I OUGHT to be doing. And I do it openly... honestly... truthfully... sincerely... and without apology. Or regret. I have nothing to hide... hence, I don't even hide my own name (which has probably cost me a very lucrative job, but, ah well). And the ONLY "gain" I seek... is my own salvation... and perhaps that of MY household.

I ask for nothing from anyone. I ask nothing OF anyone. If ones choose to believe what I share... that is not on me. Just like if one chooses not to believe what I share. Neither is in my power. But I do not offer fake miracles or other hocus-pocus. I offer one thing: the truth. Which I don't change, ramp up, or water down.

I do not offer riches or wordly gain. I don't have any of that to give. I work for a living. Have since I was 13. Did, full-time, while carrying both of my children... as well as while raising them. I put myself through university and law school; however, I did not attend seminary (nor would I)... and so my ordination is not from men.

I am a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend. And a fellow poster.

Think what you will of me but realize that your thoughts are your own - I am not responsible for them nor do I directly contribute to them. Nor am I so concerned with them that I will stop the work given me. Because that is not for you to control. I no more follow you... and what YOU say I should or should not be doing... or thinking... than I any longer follow those of the WTBTS. As I have posted recently, I am done with that... done with following earthling man... WHOEVER he may be and WHATEVER he may say he "knows." Because HE (earthling man) CANNOT save my eternal life... and he lies. All the time.

And so, I follow the One who CAN give me... and my household... such life... and whose voice NEVER lies. I trust him... oh, so much more than I trust "you"... some of you who used to be one of those lying, misleading men. And if following him means sharing things that bring on your disdain, your ridicule, your anger... your hate... then so be it. Bring it on. Because while you're weeping and gnashing your "teeth" over me... and those like me... I will be bolstered by the "happiness" it GIVES me... to be treated such way... for the sake of Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, whose name is JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, and who is the Son of the Most Holy One of Israel, my God and my Father, JAH... of Armies.

Again, I bid you peace... and perhaps the courage to get over YOUR very irrational fear... of those who profess to belong to Christ and, as a result, hear his voice.

A slave of Christ,

SA

"Most intellects do not believe in God... but they fear us just the same." Erika Badu

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

imo, aguest, you have moved way beyond the Christ of the gospels and he did say this would happen didn't he. I think anyone here who may be following you will also move beyond you. so no worries.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Shelby!..

Anyone who knows you..Is`nt afraid your trying to convert them..

We both know.

Farkel and I are a Lost Cause,for Christian Recruits..

It`s never going to happen..LOL!!..

Still..

All your friends on JWN.....Christian or not.....Love having you here..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest
    you have moved way beyond the Christ of the gospels and he did say this would happen didn't he.

That's a pretty serious thought to consider, dear QL (peace to you!), so do you mind if I ask you to elaborate, please? Thank you.

I think anyone here who may be following you will also move beyond you.

Thankfully, no one is (you all give these dear folks SO little credit! Why IS that???); however, if they WERE, I would be the FIRST to tell them to move on... and quickly. Go directly to Christ themselves. I would hope to JAH that they did... asap... and if they didn't... I would limit my contact. Truly. Ask them.

Anyway, again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Aguest: " Please let me assure you now... that if it takes ANYONE 15 years to get ONE person to "follow" them... they really need to stop "walking."

So is this an admission that you have accumulated one follower?

Aguest: "Believe me, the message I share here would make FAR more headway among the poor folks, disabled people, drug dealers, homeless, prostitutes, gang bangers, elderly, criminals... and "faithful"... right in my own backyard. "

So, basically your audience would be people who are stoned outta their minds, or senile, mentally ill, or have a lot of time on their hands just sitting on the street waiting for the candy man to come around

AGuest: "AND... they would pay for it. Indeed, some of them would give their LAST dime to hear what is being given to YOU... free"

Most of that crowd will be saving that last dime for a rock. I really have my doubts about them paying to hear you talk.

Aguest: " I AM the church... a living stone in the temple of God..."

You might be a stone, but it's still not the same as a rock.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

If you ever change your mind, let me know.

A lot of $$$$$$$$ to be made in the name of religion.

Judge Dread

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

here's a deal for you, Dread

Another annointed one

prolly a lot more snakes on the pole ($$$$) in being a "Stripper for God"

http://www.kinky-kellie.com/kelliespiritualtestimonies.php

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

aguest, you explain what I mean in your opening post. What you seem to be describing there is that you partake of the phenomenon of Christ - this phenomenon is much more than us. Jesus also partook of this - and he says so in the gospels

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you ever realise that you have been deluding yourself...........

......... what are you going to say to your follower?????????

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest QL... peace to you... and please, please forgive me. I "hear" you now, truly. I am SO sorry that I did not at first and misunderstood what you meant. It's [very] late, I'm hopped up on Diet Coke (went on the wagon for awhile and had two today and, well, here I am at 1:03am. Sheesh...)

But I got it... and thank you. Truly. You are absolutely right in what you state and you have made my "day" because of it... you and a couple/few others. So, now I'm gonna take that Tylenol PM... and go pass out.

To ALL of you dear ones... and you can choose to include yourself or not... PEACE to you... and GOOD NIGHT!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit