New Zealand earthqauke 7.0

by Mattieu 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Black Sheep & Karter, hope you guys are ok, looks like it made a mess of Christchurch..

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/earthquake-pf-74-magnitude-rocks-christchurch/story-e6frf7l6-1225914075673

• karter
    karter

I'm in the north island so not affected.

My freind from christchurch rang me at 7 this morning.

Lots of buildings collapsing,roads unusable power out in alot of places.

No deaths a few people baddly heart.

Can't you hear the J.W's rejoycing?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

During an earthquake the safest place to be, is in a doorway. That makes Jehovah's Witnesses and Amway salesmen the least likely people to get hurt.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I was in Christchurch a couple of days ago.

A bigger tragedy has been a small plane full of sky divers doing a loop de loop and crashing on takeoff, killing all nine on board.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The quake was the same strength as the one in Haiti. The only death has been a heart attack.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

goes to show why we have building codes...

hope everyone in new zealand are ok

including the Jws who, yes, will be going oooh aaah, the end is nigh

oz

where was the plane crash black sheep?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Fox Glacier. I was there a week ago. I didn't go sky diving.

• skin
    skin

Hi Black Sheep

You said you were in Chch a few days ago, so was I. Last weekend the Convention was held in Chch, It would have been interesting to see what would have happened to the convention arrangement if the quake had of happened a week ago.

Skin

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Skin.

I wonder how long it'll be before some dickwit tells me Jebooboo put it off for the convention

Chris

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Lol Black Sheep, that is exactly what I think we are going to hear when all the jw experiences with the Christchurch earthquake start coming through! Cheers, Mattieu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit