Audio Instructions for DC/CA/SAD

by BigRed02RR 5 Replies latest jw friends

• BigRed02RR
    BigRed02RR

The special meetings (DC/CA/SAD) are now being recorded and then uploaded to the Society's Internet site in a secured place. They can then be downloaded by the COBE or the secretary. Then they are passed around to those who could not make it to the meeting.

After that, the CD is to be destroyed. It is not to be copied.

I understand that written instructions have been sent to those doing the recording and editing the files and are very specific.

Does anyone have a copy of those instructions available?

Does anyone know what program they use to edit the files?

Thank you.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I swear, everything is so "Mission Impossible" with this secret society of cheap suits. Imagine, you have a few instructions about how to dress, where to stay, to wear your name tag at all times, etc, but the CD that it is on will self-destruct in 5 seconds after you have listened to it.

Hahhahahahaha!! Freakin rediculous, and outright paranoid if you ask me. Ewwwww......don't let anyone hear our super-secret, specific, ever-controlling instructions, burn the CD immediately after hearing it.

Nutz.

- Wing Commander

• wobble
    wobble

They don't want what they said this year to come back and bite them in the ass.

I hope someone on here can help you, and maybe download and keep a copy.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

That is hilarious. I swear, each year that passes another outrageous rule or regulation is passed. Now I see why they push you to spend so much time doing 'the organizations' work, because anyone with half a brain would figure out that they're in a cult once they stopped all this 'work'.

Next year they'll be telling you how to wipe your ass or what colors you can or cannot wear.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Soldier77:

They already kind of do. There have been reports of announcements made at the DC's about not using too much toilet paper to cut costs, as well as mirrors being taped over in the women's room, AND of course the kicker for me is not only do you have to wear a nametag, but you have to stay in your full formal wear before and AFTER the conventions with your nametag, so as to be a good Witness while out eating, etc. That's right, no heading back to the hotel room and changing into jeans for you, Brother Wantstobecomfortable, you must obey us and stay in a stinking hot suit in the middle of July during a heat wave, whether you like it or not!!

I am certain these rules on dress come straight from Bethel; they figure they do this crap up there, so should everyone else around the globe, no matter how ludicrious the demands on the intrusion upon personal time.3

Yeah, their cult-control tactics are in over-drive for sure. More new rule books, more loving council, more direction, more restrictions, more, More, MORE, while they give nothing back to the flock.

- Wing Commander

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The truth is that what they say at the DC/CA/SAD will bite them in the ass just as much. Recordings will be kept unless they get fully "Mission Impossible" on the troops and have them patted down for recording devices and stop broadcasting on the FM band for the hearing impaired and stop providing any recordings for those that missed the event.

Off the main topic, but I had to post it when I read the discussion:

Next year they'll be telling you how to wipe your ass or what colors you can or cannot wear.

They already kind of do. There have been reports of announcements made at the DC's about not using too much toilet paper to cut costs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gysu0kgFwT0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit