We are feeding the answers to the Bethel Lurkers!!

by clarity 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

Are we providing the material for Damage Control? Are we making them look credible? Like giving them a "heads up" as to what is ssoooo wrong, and they're trying to fix the fallout! One case in point - questions and answers in the September 2010 KM. ..........

Oct 4th- "How is their work financed?" - "Why we report our field service?"

Sept 13th - "Does the bible require that we blindly believe in God(Borg)?"

Does it seem to anyone beside me, that the subjects brought up on these sites are being used as fodder to deflect the criticism & condemnation of the society? Sort of CYA! Otherwise why would they be so forthcoming to explain 'sticky' subjects, when in the past they were reluctant. What do you think? Maybe we should keep hammering away with Child Abuse issue!

clarity

• yknot
    yknot

I believe the saying goes....

"Keep your friends closer and your enemies even closer"

Ya....they lurk, they borrow from us too (just look at the DC goodie DVD (whitewashed of course) on WTS History).....

Ultimately the theology is unfixable without major overhauls (patch upon patch upon patch explanations), so that only leaves basic control over members actions.

Personally I like to think the main guy suggesting these things to the WTS is an UnderCover Apostate, he supplies just enough to make them think things are explained but just enough left out for us to draw attention to our own JWs so kisses to ya UCA, kisses)

• avengers
    avengers

an UnderCover Apostate

Maybe it's me?

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

Love you too YKnot xxxx

• yknot
    yknot

Brother Freak...

I am sending you an email....... in a few minutes.

• Hadit
    Hadit

I have no doubt that they monitor the internet and try to do damage control. I'm sure they are told that they can count the hours and return visits from their cyber territories.

• agonus
    agonus

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brilliant line from a brilliant film. There's so much in The Godfather that resonates with Dub mentality that you almost have to wonder if the puppet masters behind La Cosa Nostra are the same ones behind La Torre Di Guardia.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Clarity: " Sept 13th - "Does the bible require that we blindly believe in God(Borg)?"

Do you realize that if you combine those words you get "Gog"?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

by and large though

they still just recycle recycle recycle...

oz

• Farkel
    Farkel

clarity,

I see you are a new poster. FYI, we were aware that the WTS had people assigned at Bethel to follow sites like this one well over ten years ago. They do so for 2 main reasons: 1) To find out what "high profile apostates" are saying, and 2) to root out Elders and others in positions of WT authority who are secretly posting on opposer sites.

The WTS got away with their UN NGO scandal for ten year without a problem. But in 2000 when that scandal was brought to light on this site, within ONE day, they resigned their NGO status, and within about a month, they had a letter sent to all congregations packed full of lies about their reasons for joining the UN: they needed to use the UN library! And when the UN found out that the WT spent much of its time vilifying the UN in print, they DFd the WTS! Oh, the irony!

Yep. They're following these sites, alright.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit