Gunman holding Dicovery Channel hostage

by B-Rock 67 Replies latest social current

• JWoods
    JWoods

I just heard Sean Hannity blathering about this. He says liberals will find a way to blame this on FOX 'News' and the right.

But the guy plainly said he had this epiphany after watching the Al Gore movie on global warming -

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I just heard Sean Hannity blathering about this. He says liberals will find a way to blame this on FOX 'News' and the right.

I can imagine the MSNBC headlines now...

ANTI-IMMIGRATION EXTREMIST ATTACKS MEDIA HEADQUARTERS

and CNN:

CONCERNED ENVIRONMENTALIST DENOUNCES POLLUTION

Then HuffPo:

ANTI-IMMIGRATION EXTREMIST ERUPTS IN PALIN GUN FURY IN ATTACK EXPERTS ARE CALLING "MOOSE MADNESS"

And the follow on story:

Did Discovery Channel Gunman Attend Glenn Beck's Rally?

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Look Burn can channel Hannity!

• JWoods
    JWoods

froggies. and, of course, the squirrels.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Thanks, Burn, I will rush your ideas to my overlords post haste!

• Violia
    Violia

His Brother in law was interviewed on Cauvto. He says he's been "off" for some time. He said he was an out of work artist and had strongly held views about population control as it effects the environment. Too many people in the world. Bro in law says he is estranged from family. He says he is capable of suicide and or murder. One must remember that is his bro in law and he admits he never liked him. Hope they can talk him down before he hurts someone.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Police have shot the man.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

No confirmation on whether the population went down by one.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

http://twitter.com/jimgeraghty

Discovery channel gunman James Lee was shot at 4:48 p.m., because even the SWAT team doesn't want to fight rush hour traffic.

BREAKING NOW: Suspect shot by police officers, device may have gone off, all three hostages safe.

And truth is stranger than parody:

Local CBS talks about gunman's "passionate cause leading to this behavior." Guys, this guy's cause is stopping "disgusting human babies."

BTS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The gunman is dead.

Population: -1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit