E-WATCHMAN!!!!!!!

by wha happened? 13 Replies latest jw friends

• donuthole
    donuthole

While his website is an easy stepping stone for those coming out of the WT, fortunately I would say that e-Watchman doesn't have a very good track record at retaining followers. His hyprocisy is readily apparent. He does a pretty good job of exposing the fallacies of Watchtower prophecy regarding 1914, etc. The problem for him is, without the WT prophetic framework he has no real answer as to exactly how Jehovah's Witnesses are God's modern day organization. Further he encourages his followers to remain in the Organization, which requires that they join him in his hyprocisy by publically teaching about things (1914) that they know to be false. Consider that he himself claims to be "anointed", of the Body of Christ, and yet attends the JW memorial and rejects the emblems. This truly is the case of the blind leading to blind.

@Essan - that really was a good illustration.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember the month he started throwing everyone off his site that disagreed with his view of the WT. If he didn't develop the following that he has to date, I would regard him as serious as I do Obves.

• moshe
    moshe

"E-Watchman!!!!-

Brain Injury Attorney
    Experienced Injury Lawyers handling Brain Injury cases. Free service.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

well, that is what my Adv says- do you suppose they know something?

• Quentin
    Quentin

What does the E, in E-Watchman stand for? Am dense as a lump of coal, I am. Have never understood what E he is watching...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit