WHAT IS A JW??

by QUEENIE 2 Replies latest social humour

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

A JW IS----- BETRAYORS.headstrong,puffed up with pride, lovers of the Watchtower rather than lovers of Christ.....Mislead....unpaid salespeople for a very rich publishing company company.....robotic follower of the governing body--god head...major consumer group of Prozac....

• Focus
    Focus

WHAT IS A JW?

A JW is at all times a member of one of two classes: the Sheep Class and the Wolf Class.

The Sheep Class counts among its members supremely naive and gullible persons, moral cowards (in denial, unwilling to face their own deep inner fears about the cult, which they probably entered at a time of weakness, need or vulnerability), fools, idiots, morons, submissives and spiritual/physical children (the worst luck is for the poor souls born into the cult).

The Wolf Class is that which prayspreys upon the Sheep Class. They know, to a greater or even greater degree, that the cult is a wicked system of lies, deceit, exploitation and manipulation, but it serves the needs of wolves very well.

Any JW who does not fit into one of these two classes will very soon not be a JW; such transitionals are not classified above.

The one who dares not leave only because friends and/or family are enmeshed and he/she fears the damage to both sides of shunning is no longer a JW in his heart and is so not to be counted.

Anyone who claims that it is essentially more complex than this either is a non-JW idiot/fool/liar/ignoramus (on this subject at least) - or is a member of the Sheep Class (gullible ones) or the Wolf Class (liars).

The same applies to those who claim that almost all are victims and that the Wolf Class is small. It is far from small.

Quite simple.

--
    Focus
    (Leopard who has an appetite for Wolves but not for Sheep Class)

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HEY F O C U S--THANKS FOR the explaination!!!! I will put this in my NEWSLETTER...BTWit does explain why I was suckered into JW shit at age 5 and now at age 55 I like being with myself especially this last 10 yrs..DOES take time to learn to FOCUS on what is important in ones LIFE and IT TAKES TIME TO UNBRAINWASH one self as well...ONE DAY AT A TIME---PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION and also FOCUS -- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY honeybunch!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit