Android App for EX-JW stuff

by pr0ner 4 Replies latest jw friends

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Hey guys, just wanted some feedback. I'm going to attempt to make an app for ex JWs or others who encounter JWs regularly. Basically it will be a quick reference guide on arguing out of different topics that JWs commonly use.

So would anyone else use this app? Care to give some suggestions? Good idea? Bad? I won't be charging for it, but it might have ads.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Sounds pretty cool to me.

Suggestion: have sorting options for "Bible only" "WT Publication quotes only" "Secular Data" and combinations of those. There are times when a Dub won't listen to ANYthing outside the WT and so people need WT answers. Other Dubs highly respect the Bible more than the BorgLit.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Yea I am going to have to get in contact with the JW Facts website. I'm hoping they will just let me copy pasta a majority of their stuff. Would make things much easier.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'd love something like that for iPad / iPhone.

• donuthole
    donuthole

My suggestion would be to name it "Reasoning from the Scriptures" "Examing the Daily Text" "Theocratic Ministry School Schedule" or "Super-Duper Field Service Time Calculator 5.0" to dupe unsuspecting JW's into downloading ....

kidding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit