I Went to the KH on Saturday

by snowbird 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Quentin
    Quentin

Last time for me was my fathers service. Yup, sermon sucked, same old wore out BS. Got loved bombed, as I knew several kh members from years past. One older one asked when I was coming back, grinned and said "never". Froze the smile on his face. Walked out to the parking lot where my "worldy"(what a goofy trem) friends were waiting. Loosened my tie, fired up a BIG Churchill cigar, drove off. Missed my dad, didn't miss the wt.

• cattails
    cattails

Any event at the KH is a propaganda opportunity for the WTS.

A wedding, a funeral, any of the meetings... all propaganda opportunities at the cost of lost precious moments in a person's life, like a marriage, or the sad and painful loss of a dear one, if the event happens at a Kingdom Hall, the WTS makes sure the event is hijacked for their purposes and profit. Shame on the WTS!

• the prospector
    the prospector

to think i wasted 30 years at the kh, missing important social, sports events, etc, or just missing having a life, and what for?

to be taught to hate just about everyone else on the planet including oneself and how to have a really boring, dull, warped, depressed outlook on life! i thought Jesus had good news for us?

Conclusion; Stay away from any place where they make you check your brain at the door!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for all the replies.

Aligot, I do feel regenerated.

Syl

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Quit touching the unclean thing.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Before leaving you should have crapped on the front step.

My last visit to a KH was at my mothers funeral hadn't been in one for over 25 years,

stupid goons all around as usual with pretentious grins.

• snowbird
    snowbird

It was my daughter's best friend's wedding.

I wish I could show y'all a picture of my baby.

Syl

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I stepped across the threshold and felt ... nothing.

Isn't it wonderful? One knows they are truly free of JWs when they no longer elicit a response...emotional or otherwise. Congrats Snowbird. :)

• StAnn
    StAnn

Snowbird, be very careful for the next few weeks. You may require an exorcism to get rid of the microscopic Hovie demons that may have followed you home!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit