Need JW Jokes!!

by Francois 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

An ex-JW friend called last night wanting as many JW jokes as he could get. I only know the one about the difference between a VW full of JWs and a porcupine: With the porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

He liked it, of course, but he needs more. I think maybe he's giving a speech somewhere about JWs, and that would be in keeping with his life's mission. So, if you have any JW jokes, I would appreciate you posting them here. With many, many thanks, I remain your friend:

Francois

• larc
    larc

Francois,

Do you know what you get when you cross a Unitarian with a Jehovah's Witness? Someone who knocks on your door and isn't sure what to say.

I answered the door and the publisher asked me if I was a Jehovah's Witness. I said no, I was an innocent bystander.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Did you hear about the dyslexic atheistic innsomniac who would lay awake at night wondering if there was a Dog? (yeah i know, it's not a JW joke but it's still funny)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Done this one before:

Q. What do you say to a JW at the height of his career?

A. Big Mac and fries please.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• Prisca
  • Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

What do you call a dead bethelite in a coffin?

Jack in the box

A pub, pioneer, & bethelite are having a beer at the pub. A fly lands in each beer, the pub orders a new beer, the pioneer picks the fly out of his beer and continues drinking, & the bethelite tells the fly as he picks it up," Spit it out."

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

What did the JW said the other JW while he was standing on a pile of crap?

Those darn apostates.

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

What do say to the other witnesses who are at the height of THEIR careers?.....Congratulations! you picked up another cleaning contract!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    What did the JW said the other JW while he was standing on a pile of crap?

The assembly facilities don't change much, do they?

Englishman

Bring on the dancing girls!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Englishman,

Are you done drinking?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit