Time for me to bid goodbye for a season.

by LouBelle 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I joined this site a good few years ago for the support it offered, and I received an overwhelming response, questions to my answers, suggestions on which books to read, life advice. I then fizzled out for about a year and proceeded to become an active member later on and again it was great, finally got to actually meet someone from here, which was great, he'll be a friend for life, I have had lost friends *Dansk I remember you with fondness still*, have seen drama unfold, but I think that time has rolled around once more.

The season has changed and it's time for to say my cheerios.

Thank you to all that have been so wonderful. May you all find peace.

If you want to keep in touch you can always mail me on: [email protected] or facebook me.

**much love**

• Mary
    Mary

Best of luck to you LouBelle.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Best wishes LouBelle, I am sure you will not forget us.

Look forwrd to hearing from you sometime.

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

Wish you all the best LouBelle!

Take care,

Desi

• cult classic
    cult classic

Take Care LouBelle. Best wishes in all you do. Pop in to let us know how you're doing, ok?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you, dear LouBelle, and may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... be upon you and with you... always... and to time indefinite. I have missed you and will miss you. Truly.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

yay! anothe ex-x

• snowbird
    snowbird

I loved interacting with you, LouBelle.

May you have peace.

Syl

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

all the best Lou

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LouBelle, I will miss your posts. I am glad you were able to grow into who you are in the journey of life. Take care...best of luck. PM me for my email address if you would like to stay in touch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit