a Challange to DJEggnogg

by elderelite 13 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Elderlite, er, I mean Bro Smith, you just blew your plan to fade outta the KH- what happened anyway? You laid out your "plan" very well to us over that past month.

-I am working like a mad man to step down, without drawing too much attention. I have a plan that is moving very smoothly ahead. i have already turned down all parts on assemblies. My wife is going to stop pioneering in sep and I am going to step down around the first of the year for "family" reasons. (my wife is still a major zealot though so I am working on her in the mean time) The fade will begin in earnest from there.
  • elderelite
    elderelite

Bump

• elderelite
    elderelite

bump. common eggnog, lets be honest and up front... who are you? are you really so sure of your position that you would not be in trouble with the organization? fess up.. who are you?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Don't waste your time man. The only debate you'll have with authentic JWs, will be ones who have reservations about this org, albeit different from yours or mines. If a JW truly believes everything, and I mean everything the WTS tells them, then the chances of you debating that individual on here are slim to none. DJeggnogg is about as much of a JW as Howard Stern. Another thing, lets say hypothetically speaking Mr.Eggnogg is a JW. Lets just assume that he is for a moment. Considering his post history, and the times he's debated a couple posters on here..........has he ever, ever answered a question? I can't recall one thread in which he answered a question without a bunch of convoluted nonsense to avoid the question all together.

For illustration purposes..............

Random poster: Hey DJ Eggnogg, do you see the Patriots getting home field advantage this year?

DJEggnogg: I never said anything about the Patriots. Your the only one who brings up the Patriots. A better question to ask is did Hurricane Katrina cause enough turmoil in the rest of the NFC division, that visiting teams felt they owed it to the Saints to allow them to win.

Random poster: You avoided the question DJEggnogg.

DJEggnogg: Oh, your question was directed toward me? You didn't ask a question. You made an assumption that I mentioned anything about the Patriots, when my post clearly indicates the Saints have a psychological advantage due to the weather. Now, back to the 49ers, and Singeltary's dramatic weight loss............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit