What Do You Do For Exercise?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Exercise bike in the basement that I use while I'm doing laundry. I used to go dancing a lot and that really kept me thin but there aren't any good places to go dancing where I live now.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I go to the furerals of my friends who exercised regularly. LOL !

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

I still don't do enough. But I tried running for a while. Did as much walking as running, actually, but just running once a week made a big difference. Now, I shoot hoops in the backyard and want to start running again soon. Don't bother with fancy shoes, they don't help. They're actually more likely to cause injury. Running is very effective and costs nothing. The down side is that you need a place to run and if you're overweight you tend to prefer places where there aren't too many people around.

I also have a recumbant bike that I can use indoors, but anything outdoors is always better. Even if it's too hot or too cold outside. You get used to it.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

UC, you beat me to it..

• minimus
    minimus

I LOVE the feeling of a great workout.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

A 5:00 A.M. six days a week gym rat

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I exercise my self control by actively restraining myself from getting involved in physical activity.

W

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I walk 15 minutes in the morning, M-F, during the summer and winter. I also walk 20 minutes extra during the spring and fall, M-F. On the weekends I mow the grass, weed my garden, and do 30 minutes on the WII fit.

• minimus
    minimus

Magwitch, that's why you look sooo good.

• tec
    tec

Used to be: "have sex."

New baby blues, Burns?

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit