MICHAEL Jackson’s parents are getting divorced.

by Dogpatch 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

MICHAEL Jackson’s parents are getting divorced.
    Katherine and Joe Jackson have been married for 60 years but became estranged five years ago.

Katherine has now decided to file for divorce after growing tired of Joe’s cruel behavior — he suggested she was to blame for their son’s shock death last year.

“She’s been humiliated by him for too long. She’s absolutely livid. There’s no going back,” a source said.

Despite already being separated Mrs Jackson was said to be reluctant to officially end the marriage, because as a Jehovah’s Witness she doesn’t believe in divorce.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/210658/michael-jacksons-parents-to-divorce.html

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Wow. It might have been beneficial to the kids if she had done that like 50 years ago.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah, Serenity Now! I looked at that - 60 years!!! With that idiot, and she gets the cahones to leave him NOW????

Must be, because she's finally gotten her hands on some money of her own - well, actually it belongs to Michael's kids, but you can bet that she'll have a lot to say about where and how it's spent...

Including some HEFTY donations to the Watchtower Society... She'd better be careful that they don't drain the kids' accounts dry!!!

Zid

• dinah
    dinah

I wish I could be locked in a room with Michael's parents. 'nuff said.

The Mom was in a crackpot religion and he got all the guilt, his Dad used them to get money 'cos he had no talent himself. So here's Michael, talented, torn...........I'm sure he saw through the religion at an early age but was guilted into staying (at least kinda staying).

• wasblind
    wasblind

Katherine better watch out, the WTS gonna have her signing over her part of the estate to them.

And when that happens, the rest of those jobless Jacksons gonna throw a hissy fit

• Joliette
    Joliette

This is NO surprise. Joseph Jackson cheated on Kate ALL THROUGHOUT there marriage, even before they became famous. Katherine was VERY EXTREME about the kids being Jehovah's Witnesses, but only three kids out of the nine (Rebbie, MJ, and Latoya) because witnesses, (Rebbie served where the need was great) and MJ and Latoya were always going out in field service inbetween tours, TV apperences, album recordings, etc. MJ got reproved for the Thriller video and Latoya did the infamous playboy cover and that was it for them in JW's land! lol.

She sould have divorced him a long time ago (Kat). She actually did file for divorce back in the 70's and early 80's.

• NowAndThen
    NowAndThen

What's all this talk about WTS running after people's estates? Talks are given now and then, a couple of articles appear in the WT, that's it.

No one is banging anyone's head with the Bible to rob them of their estate. My, my, my!

• wasblind
    wasblind

'What's all this talk about WTS running after people's estates?'

oh pardon me nowandthen, we know that the WTS would never go running after peoples estate

we know that the WTS would never wrong family members of the congregation. We know that the

WTS is above reproach. GAG ME WITH A DAMN SPOON

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Now and Then the WT was begging for money, property, jewelry, and anything else of value big time in an article in the Nov 15, 2009 kool-aid edition. It came right after the article that was telling everyone to obey the GB w/out question.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Serenity do you have a scan? I remember reading somewhere that over in spain they stripped belongings off their own backs for the WTS i'll look it up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit