JARACZ OBITUARY

by St George of England 13 Replies latest jw friends

• St George of England
    St George of England

So the WTS finally got around to writing about him in the November 15, 2010 Watchtower. If you read about his "sincere interest in others was shown by his deep concern that all be treated fairly and mercifully", you may think they have the wrong person!

George

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Puke!

• yknot
    yknot

Stingy lit servant hasn't put out the Nov WT-SE

(we probably don't have them yet-- too low on the WTS totem pole)

Scan it in or maybe type out the commentary....puh-lease, purdy, purdy puh-lease!

• blondie
    blondie

Or maybe yknot, he is afraid you will misplace them or forget you got them.

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

Do you have a scan? I don't see it on JW. org yet

http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQCsVrGZNT

• yknot
    yknot
    Or maybe yknot, he is afraid you will misplace them or forget you got them

LOL, More than likely no brother has been down to the AH to pick them up! Seeing how it is 150mi roundtrip they are probably waiting until we go there for our SPAD later this month.

On a sidenote.....I did some reverse FS at the local laundry mats and such........ I found only one pub!...... this is down from 20 per week just a month ago!.....woot woot, not receiving them in our boxes is cutting into distribution.... I guess I am the only one taking huge stacks still!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Sorry I don't have a scanner but it should be on jw.org tomorrow [Page 23]

George

• asilentone
    asilentone

bullshit

• Essan
    Essan

asilentone sad: bullshit

Was that your suggestion for a more appropriate obituary for Jaracz?

If so, I like it. It's short, to the point and says everything that needs to be said

• booby
    booby

Yup. We need a scan because the jw web site pdf is only the study articles. And that also seems to beg the question that since they have been posting the pdf's I wonder why not the full mag of the 15th?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit