Mr Gran passed away this morning...

by diana netherton 23 Replies latest jw friends

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Thanks, everyone for your kind words..my father is doing much better.

His blood count is up and he may go home today. He's really depressed about

his mother though. He couldn't be there in her final moments.

I wish I had more faith to believe something, ANYTHING more than this is all there is. I just

can't bring myself to believe in a supreme being as depicted, whatever religion.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I wish I had more faith to believe something, ANYTHING more than this is all there is. I just
    can't bring myself to believe in a supreme being as depicted, whatever religion.

I look at this viewpoint as a life challenge to do as much as we can, as well as we can, while we are here. The reward is the record we leave behind to society.

I am sure your grandmother was such a person.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Sorry to hear about your Gran Diana.

Still 88 is a good innings.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I wish I had more faith to believe something, ANYTHING more than this is all there is

Believe in Love, the rest will take care of itself :)

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I'm sorry. :(

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

My deepest sympathies...

I can totally relate to your being "turned off with religion". It's been over a year since I've seen the inside of a KH and I'm still feeling very lost and not knowing what to believe about God. I just can't stomach the thought of being in any organized religious group. As PSacramento alluded to, the only threads of hope I have left are believing in human kindness and love, at least for now. I'll admit that even my faith in those is tenuous at best, but if those are gone, what is there to live for? I hope you still at least have that. Take care.

V665

• yknot
  • nelly136
    nelly136

sorry for your loss

• StAnn
    StAnn

So sorry about your Gran and hope your dad feels much better soon.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma. I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing better (healthwise).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit