A Fond Farewell

by 5thGeneration 26 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear 5th,

I know you are doing this in the best interests of yourself and your precious family.

Please take care and return some day if that would be in your best interests.

Hugs

y

• Consfearacy
    Consfearacy

This traumatic exit is a sobering reminder of the dead end street: Apostate Blvd. I wouldn't be surprised if 5thGeneration ends up back at the meetings. He obviously didn't receive any adequate help here.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

This sounds like a suicide note. Does anyone know 5th in real life?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

@Quillsky,

Suicide note? Perish the thought! Thanks for making me really worry now. I hope 5th really IS okay.

@Consfearacy,

We are grieving the departure of a valued forum member and then you just tramp in here, foaming at the mouth with your usual WT inspired tripe! And you say you're not a troll?

HOW DARE YOU! You'd better hope no one here finds out where you live!

• Hadit
    Hadit

Okay - this post has been bugging me too - that scripture at the end scares me. Quillsky - I'm worried about the same thing. If anyone on this forum has been in contact with him could they please check on him?

I sincerely hope it is due to the interests of his family.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

BTTT, in case.

• Quandry
    Quandry

You helped me through depression, sadness, loneliness and and have given me a lot of strength with your own experiences and advice. You have helped pull me through some pretty dark times.

Then please never forget that we are still here for you, and wish you every success. Come back when you need us, or are able to post again, please.

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as though they were great and noble." Helen Keller (accomplished author although blind and deaf)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit