Worldly Friends

by Consfearacy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Consfearacy
    Consfearacy

Does anyone here have friends that were never one of Jehovah's Witnesses that knows about your activity on these types of internet sites and the stuff you communicate here?

• tec
    tec

I do. But I never actually joined Jehovah's Witnesses, so all my friends and family are 'worldly'.

Tammy

• blondie
    blondie

A couple do, but they don't really have the same reference point. I have had some conversations with ex-mormons and ex-catholics (re sexual abuse of children by religious leaders); same process.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I have quite a few worldly friends and i show them sites like freeminds, and JW facts.com, and this site.

I also give them a quick lesson on how to keep JW's from their door. I consider that my preaching work.

some of the stuff i tell them make them ( ROFL ) and they tell thier friends, and those friends

tell their other friends, and on and on and on............

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm curious Consfearacy, what generated this question?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Of course..

It`s another way to keep innocent people from being lied to,by the Corrupt WBT$..

.....................OUTLAW

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Yup, I have showed it to many "worldly friends" and they are glad there is an outlet for those of us who are comming out of the cult to share experiences and help each other! I have to give an acronym/vocabulary lesson to those reading such as what PO, WBT$, and such, they think our language is very interesting....

CHG

• coffee shop guy
    coffee shop guy

I am one of those people. CHG has guided me through her hell and it is scary how much I understand what you've been through.

I love CHG so much I will do all I can to protect and support her in her new life. Understanding her past is valuable. It is what has

defined her. We are working together to create a new and better life for both of us.

We are very happy and in love with each other. Our past and all that it carries.

This site has been so very helpful for both of us.

CSG

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, it's nice to have REAL friends instead of the acquaintances that Jehovahs Witness mistake for friends.

REAL friends would never shun someone purely based on the say-so and rules of people they have never even met.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Yes, my friends know that I have exited from a dangerous fear-based high control cult. They are happy to hear that I have support from a caring group of people as found on jehovahs-witness.net.

Especially since they know how my kids shun me for leaving the jws. It is inconceivable to "worldly" people how jws can act with such cruelty in the name of gawd.

Yay world!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit