Goodnight, all!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Don't even get me started....

Snoozy

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks St.Ann !

that is soooo funny ! And justice/karma too ! that impatient thoughtless knobhead in the Merc. now has to pay to have his airbag sorted Tee Hee.

• StAnn
    StAnn

bttt

Not enough people have seen this and it's really funny so I'm going keep bumping until it gets the attention it deserves!

• StAnn
    StAnn

bttt

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Bunk!!! Bunk I say!!!!!!

Modern airbags don't fire with a tap on the bumper. I think in most modern cars it requires the equivilant of a 15-20 mph impact (enough force to crumple the bumper and part of the car). That sort of impact well exceeds the energy-generating potential of an old granny with a handbag. (In an episode of mythbusters they try getting one to go off via 'shock' - they gave up and had to resort to triggering it electrically.)

- Lime

• StAnn
    StAnn

I prefer to believe it was a real candid moment, despite some possible evidence to the contrary. It's more funny that way!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I think it was staged, that straw bag she was caring wasn't hard enough to even dent a bumper.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    I prefer to believe it was a real candid moment, despite some possible evidence to the contrary.

Spoken like a true Christian!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit