Jan Haugland is APOSTATE

by Cygnus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ciggy,

Can you not appreciate the damage that you have done to these people by 'outing' them like this? I especially note that you cunningly did this on a Saturday which is traditionally the day that Norwegians meet to discuss the last time that somebody spotted an unbearded women, so they are not here to defend themselves. A cowardly act. Privacy is not just expected it should be assured, ya little squonka.

Next you will be telling us that Jan is an atheist, Kent has a website and that Norm also a Norwegian....OOoops!

HS

• Francois
    Francois

I like a man who can get a firm grasp on the obvious. It shows..., it shows,...well, help me out here, what does it show? I know it must be something it shows.

• freeborg
    freeborg

Dont get it enlighten me!

I NEED NEW LIGHT

• ISP
    ISP

Any proof of that, Cygnus?

ISP

• Celtic
    Celtic

More wanton crappy statements Cygnus, my your getting good this week, just the other night in the chatroom, you were calling one of the ladies here a 'filthy apostate', what exactly are you here trying to prove with such absurd and ridiculous statements?

A fence sitter you are, neither ex jw or totally jw. Lukewarm, given no respect from either side, a coward that has to resort to name calling?

Boy you got some long way to go in understanding the workings of this world and human inter-relationships let me tell you that for nothing.

Your naievity is truly staggering.

Hahahahhahhahahaahah individuals like you could almost be funny, whats funnier still, is that you hardly need to try to get the effect. Oh my.

Don't tell me you need the rod of discipline?

Peace & whotnot

Mark

• noidea
    noidea

Yeah, well OK..But, Jan does give out the spankings in chat so he can't be all bad.

• rhett
    rhett

So, what exactly is your point in telling us this? You think we'll not talk to them because of this? In case you haven't noticed, quite a few people here (self included) are apostates. Kind of makes me wonder why you're posting here if you're not yourself.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

So What?! It is a designation that is meaningless to someone who does not believe in God or the bible.

This thread is like someone standing on the play ground and shouting names. What is your point?

Many of us have been called apostate. What of it? Should I roll over and die?

• ISP
    ISP

I wouldn't get heated up about this...Cygnus is having some fun.

ISP

• teejay
    teejay

Apostates, huh? Who told YOU, Cyg? Surely you didn't figure that out all by yourself.

Well, on this heels of this late-breaking revelation and as much as I hate to admit it, some might say that teejay has something in common with those dumbass, low-life, no morals havin', foul mouthed, low-life, dumbass fine gentlemen, after all. Damn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit