I was reading a personal ad one minute ago....

by asilentone 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Oh jeez...lemme tell ya, I've read some freakin' doozies lol. "Likes long walks on the beach and poking dead animals with a stick"...not really, but some were weird like that lol. I've seen ads for everything from MILFs to diapers and golden showers... . People are such strange creatures.

I've been single for some time now...not that I wanna be...but I can't bring myself to answer a personal ad again...did it once...the guy was older than he told me, BALDING (which is fine if it's shaved off), and sounded like a freakin' woman. No sexual attraction WHATSOEVER. He sounded like Joe Pesci on helium. *smh* Other than that, I've been asked out my some great-looking guys, but I can't seem to find anyone who wants me for more than a friend with benefits...and I want a relationship.

I'd run, not walk, from turtle girl.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Probably just a hobby. Some women like to garden. Some like to shoot turtles. Some even like to do hookah.

• sir82
    sir82

Maybe it's a euphemism of some sort.

"Hey babe, whyn't cha come back a my place and shoot some turtles with me?"

• minimus
    minimus

well, turtles are dangerously scary.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Maybe it's just a really weird fetish.

• Scully
    Scully

You need to buy better sources of personal ads.

Where did this one come from, the women's prison?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Who would you have to shoot a turtle?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

whoopsy.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Who would you have to shoot a turtle?

A very well thought-out question

asilentone is a Minimus wannabe. Without the brains or class

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Wow... DS, you seriously only posted on this topic to insult another poster? That's pretty freakin' low. And the epitome of immaturity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit