Judicial committee meeting audio on web

by cherjcd 11 Replies latest jw friends

• cherjcd
    cherjcd

I have posted a judicial committee meeting audio file recorded in the early 1980's. I may only leave it up for the month of January as I have run out of server space.

It is listed at http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio_tapes_of_month.htm

Anyone else have their committee meeting taped?

Cheryl

• sf
    sf

Server cannot find page.

• mike047
    mike047

I got it and listened to part of the recording.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Same here

• kenny2
    kenny2

After just a few attempts, I finally got it downloaded and am listening to it now. Its worth listening to if you can get it to work.

Kenny

• cherjcd
    cherjcd

Everything appears to be working on this end. Keep trying. If you still have problems, please let me know. And what browser are you using that you are having problems with?

Cheryl

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

the link's not working for me. rolling the mouse pointer over the 'real audio', 'windows media player', and 'download' icons don't give me a hyperlink.
    (using windows xp and ie6 on a dsl connection)
    Mike.

"You can't have everything, where would you put it?" -- Steven Wright

• Celia
    Celia

Wow ! thanks for the link.
    I started to listen to the "JWs at the door" and it is just great.
    Do you sell audio tapes of this stuff ?
    I would buy one.
    Thanks

• cherjcd
    cherjcd

Hello,

Bendrr: try just clicking on the icons instead of just rolling the mouse over the icons. Make sure you try the icons that correspond with the audio file. The top icons don't have a link. Should work for you.

Celia: we don't sell audio tapes right now. You can follow the link to Walter Martin's site where they do sell the cassette tapes. We are working on getting the audio on CD rom that will play in any stereo, though. Not sure yet how we will make them available. Keep in touch if you are interested.

Cheryl

• flower
    flower

wow this was AWESOME!! Damn, I wish I could have went out like that!

I love these two!

flower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit