"Knocking" website - comments in "Talkback" section...

by ziddina 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oooo - Kay....

This person's post should go under the heading of, "Are You SH*TTING ME???!?"...

5/25/07
    Joe Lombardo
    To Bill Bowen:

We encourage everyone to report child molesters and if they willingly do not report them then they themselves are disfellowshipped. And further in every congregation the presiding overseer is aware of any known child molesters and subsequently that offender is reported privately to any future congregations they may go to.

Neither you nor any other person can rid the world of this kind of sin or produce a community were it never arises.

Let me see if I've got this straight...

"And further in every congregation the presiding overseer is aware of any known child molesters and subsequently that offender is reported privately to any future congregations they may go to. ..."

Soooo, that part about 'encourage everyone to report child molesters' means only that paedophiles will be reported to the elders??? PRIVATELY???

Wow, I am so impressed with the loving provisions "Jehovah" makes through his [B]organization... And the way they obey "Caesar's" laws, regarding the duty of every law-abiding citizen to turn in law-breakers... not...

This is another great example of an active JW providing strong evidence that the paedophile problem exists within congregations, is not handled properly within congregations, and the typical JW is in denial of these facts...

Gotta love this blithering JW!! He/She opened his/her big mouth, and crammed his/her foot right into it...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

This is an absolutely hilarious example of an inept JW trying to use "Theocratic Warfare"...!!!

5/29/07
    Vancouver , Canada

This compelling and compassionate look at a religion that i have completely misunderstood my whole life, has given me much food for thought. While i have no religious affiliation, i do have a new-found admiration for the Witnesses, and their unwavering integrity in the face of so many daunting and complex moral dilemmasWe see the on-going horrific results of some international Fundamentalism. Jehovah's Witnesses are not on the same path. We still disagree on most issues, but the next time there is a knock at the door, i will definitely be more welcoming. 5/29/07
    Cain A Midnight

I loved the video. I was concerned but watched out of curiosity. Some really are biased in a negative light. I did not feel it promoted our religion but simply said, "Hey, this is WHO hey are." And I speak for many of Jehovah's Witnesses when I say the jokes generally, lets say 85%-90% of the time are funny to us too. Many are really harmless and unoffensive.

Let's see.... "This compelling and compassionate look at a religion that i have completely misunderstood my whole life, has given me much food for thought. While i have no religious affiliation, i do have a new-found admiration for the Witnesses, and their unwavering integrity in the face of so many daunting and complex moral dilemmas

If this person has "completely misunderstood my whole life", the facts and characteristics of the Jehovah's Witnesses, and if he/she "have no religious affiliation", then why on earth do we see these comments in the second paragraph:

"I did not feel it promoted our religion but simply said, "Hey, this is WHO hey are." And I speak for many of Jehovah's Witnesses when I say the jokes generally,... are funny to us too. ..."

This character's a pretty dim bulb, himself - or herself...

First, he/she writes the comment as though he's/she's a neutral observer, with no personal affiliation with the Jehovah's Witnesses....

THEN - all of a sudden - HE/SHE"S a "Jehovah's Witness", too...!!!

Too funny!!

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooooo - Kay, here's a really flagrant lie by an arrogant JW... Might be an elder...

5/30/07

Commenting on two things: first being a JW, the film was good in some respects, not as in depth as I think it should have been and needed maybe 1-2 more subjects other than those mentioned.Secondly, in reply to the email about the ex-JW Franz(the one who wrote his infamous literature); to those who don't know. He realized his wrong attitude and course, and has made every effort to come back.But that is up to Jehovah himself...it's one thing to become inactive in faith (JW,Catholic, etc)but quite another to speak out against that faith and maybe turn others away from what you may not

Soooooo.....

Ray Franz has realized the error of his ways, and is working towards reinstatement as of May 2007??? Theodore Jaracz must have been THRILLED...

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see "Armageddon" actually happen...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit