Ladies, do you check on guys butts before you are interested in him?

by asilentone 28 Replies latest social relationships

• StAnn
    StAnn

Definitely.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Why? You eyeing up a nice speedo for the beach?

lol

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

No, I prefer eye contact and see if there is any chemistry. Then, I just like talking to them and see if our personalities click. It's great when you fall in love with someone you can be friends with too.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

asilentone, looks do not last. Yes, it's nice to have someone attractive on the arm, but in the end, it's what's inside that counts.

You could marry a hottie and she can gain a lot of weight and then where will you be if it was only her body you liked? And everyone changes as they age, you can only hold off the aging process so long.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Something about admiring a butt that makes you wonder about a person...

Maybe the eyes or a good personality or a nice smile , but a butt? No never.

Snoozy

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

No, I'm not that superficial.

Are you obsessed with butts or something? Seems to me you're the poster who dissed a perfectly fine companion because you didn't like the shape of her butt.

Perhaps you should remove your head from yours and you will be able to see people with a more refined perspective.

• asilentone
    asilentone

We are no longer together not because of her butt, it is over between us. Thats all I am going to say.

• Black Sheep
  • asilentone
    asilentone

good idea but I have a nice butt, they like to slap my ass.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I notice the face, personality and the vibe. It usually does not occur to me check out the backside. I think in general, it's the last thing women think of when a guy catches our notice. Eventually we might notice the back or side view. Broad shoulders are usually noticed, at least to me, before other physical attributes.

If a guy is a dud, it doesn't matter how nice of a butt he has.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit