by FlyingHighNow 305 Replies latest social entertainment

• thetrueone
  • MsDucky
  • knock knock
    knock knock

Summertime : Janis Joplin

Street Fightin' Man : Rolling Stones

Light My Fire : The Doors

funny how music can take you right back to where you once belonged.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    Strange Magic ELO... I haven't heard that song since I think........ RollerSkating Couples Skate. LOL
    I just downloaded it to the Ipod thank you for the memory. 7th grade I think.

I'm happy that it brought back some good memories for you, Darth.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Saturday in the Park, I think it was the fourth of July.

This was popular the summer I took a week tour of Virginia and Washington DC. This song reminds me of the park across the street from the White House. It was just like this song describes. Happy times. Good feelings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFD1C4tVIg

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

FlyingHighNow you sound like the girl next door when I was young. She was a JW, we were'nt yet. My friends older Sister. A hippie. I LOved her. I let her sew these gay patches on my jeans because SHE WAS PUTTING these gay patched on my jeans. She turned me on to music "Darth Listen to this Steve Miller song Fly like An Eagle listen to what it means..." Everytime I hear that song I think of Caroline!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh, all the boys asked me to sew patches on their jeans because they loved the patches all over the butt of my jeans. I have a picture of them. The patches on my jeans.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The front: (I was 15, it was spring of 74)

The back: The round patch said "Bite Me." Can't believe my mother let me wear that. I never thought about the meaning.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

No wonder why I fell in love LOL

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I was 8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit