Churchill ordered UFO cover-up, don't pee in yer pants WAC

by Dogpatch 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

WAC - has you IQ suddenly dropped??

Or does the knowledge of using science increase while the primal side loses common sense? Perhaps then you would be exonerated.

Sounds like we're beer drinking geniuses in the future.

Dogpatch

P.S. if you go back to the future, you can secretly send your unwanted acquaintances even further back. Just make sure they aren't your relatives.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

IQ suddenly dropped??

just smokn' the bong ;-) memba da brownies??? ;-)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

A UFO flew by my left ear earlier today. I couldn't tell if it was a wasp, dragonfly, or hummingbird, so it remains unidentified.

W

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

WAC

Report back to base, immediately.

I'm not sure you still exist now!

D

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I believe in UFOs. I believe people have seen Flying Objects that they couldn't identify.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    A UFO flew by my left ear earlier today. I couldn't tell if it was a wasp, dragonfly, or hummingbird, so it remains unidentified.

Could it possibly have been the beer fairy?

I believe in UFOs. I believe people have seen Flying Objects that they couldn't identify.

Only OUTLAW successfully identified the beer fairy, and provided convincing photographic evidence. I now believe in the beer fairy.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

I am totally open-minded but have my healthy skepticism.

I was also an A student Science nerd in school and love Sci fi so here goes my take.

If alien beings were so advanced that they could navigate to earth from systems light years away ( so they would be able to break the cosmic speed limit of lightspeed OR be interdimensional ?)

It is plausible that they would f**k up and crash do stupid prank enigmas like crop circles or fly around like drunks with fancy flashing lights or crash?

What's up with them getting shot down with crude WW2 50 cal machine guns at Roswell.

I would love to embrace real evidence?

• JWoods
    JWoods
    If alien beings were so advanced that they could navigate to earth from systems light years away ( so they would be able to break the cosmic speed limit of lightspeed OR be interdimensional ?)
    It is plausible that they would f**k up and crash do stupid prank enigmas like crop circles or fly around like drunks with fancy flashing lights or crash?
    What's up with them getting shot down with crude WW2 50 cal machine guns at Roswell.

I asked the same thing of a friend who is a "true believer". He told me that we just do not understand the psychology of alien beings because - duh - they are aliens!

Like I said - this is like a religion to many.

• poppers
    poppers

UFO's are US COMING BACK FROM THE FUTURE ... THEY (US) WANT TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T SCREW ANYTHING UP

But, but, ... if they're us coming back from the future we must not have screwed anything up, otherwise how could they come back? It seems to me that they'd put their existence in jeopardy if they did return from the future.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Hey, if UFO's are real, I would tolerate a little probing just to get a ride in one.

What would you tolerate for a ride?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit