irrefutable proof of a chemical and clandestine operation that a bold pilot offers to the public in order to demonstrate that chemtrails are real

by What-A-Coincidence 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JWoods
    JWoods

One other thing you might ask: If this is an experiment on some kind of medical system or drug warfare or whatever - and they just spray it on everybody - who is the control group?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Someone raised a questin .. why would then infect the "whole" population if elites live among us. I'm guessing they have the 'anti-dote'.

Seems like it has to do with controlling the climate than anything else but at the same time they could slam chemicals in the air like they do with fluroide in our water ... who knows.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Canada`s Military routinely sprays beer over major cities..

That's why everyone in Canada is Normal..Except for the Crazy people..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Seems like it has to do with controlling the climate than anything else but at the same time they could slam chemicals in the air like they do with fluroide in our water ... who knows.

Maybe the fluoride was put in the water to sterilize us (preparing for a master race) and they unfortunately discovered that it had the unintended side effect of preventing tooth decay. Therefore, it became necessary to spray tooth cavity virus from the sky -

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Jwoods ... i think you are on to something ... ur friggin brilliant!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Jwoods ... i think you are on to something ... ur friggin brilliant!

I stay inside and cover my head with aluminum foil when those jetliners go over.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Tin Foil hat is not enough .. i manufactured an aluminum body suit

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

It's even worse being on the Selection. You know they can stop shipping you the vials anytime, and then you'll get hit 10 times as hard as your average citizen, who's acclimated to the chems.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit