Tell us what you want, maties!

by Dogpatch 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

More pictures of everyone and everything!

Outaservice

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Some feedback:

A small thing - but it seems to me the "Shop" option appears at an odd place in the list. Given the (false) pride among JW's that they "don't ask for money", having 'Shop' positioned as the 1st user action (after home) conveys that the site is primarily about buying stuff, rather than learning. If positioned on the far right side of the list, the link appears demoted while having a technically more noticable position (like a contribution box next to the exit).

I'd use the order:

• Home (Consider replacing it with a small themed house icon - the user will understand it, but it'll highlight the other links more.)
    • News
    • Articles (If the site is about freeing one's mind, it would make sense that news & articles are the highlight.)
    • People
    • FAQ
    • Get Involved
    • Shop
    • -
    • If possible, implement an immediate search box on the far right of the gray bar, rather than linking to search on another page.

Of course, these are just suggestions.

- Lime

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL thanks Lime. Maybe it's a right hand-left hand thing. I see the Shop as less noticeable than what is on the right. :-)

JWs don't buy anything anyway, they are too cheap after 30 years of observation. It is for non-brainwashed people who want some helpful tools.

Besides, you may hurt Paul's feelings who spent a year putting the Store together. The Store has many free downloads, by the way, try it yourself!

Sales constitute much less of our income now in the digital age (about 20%). But many JWs like the free downloads.

Next year we will just give out free money to JWs and put the button on the right, I'll let you know what happens. :-))

The visible search box is a good idea.

Seriously, thanks tho.

Randy

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

I'd like to see more from -V-. The WTcomments videos are what opened my eyes. And maybe a webcam set up for live coverage of GB meetings .

• flipper
    flipper

DOGPATCH- " Tell us What you Want ? " O.K. I want you to go undercover and get a crack team together ( I'll volunteer too ) to go inside Bethel and dig some illegal dirt up on the WT society to bring this mind control cult to an end. It's done way too much damage to all of our families. You run the operation and get a team together and we'll do it. I know, I know I'm being facetious - yet part of me is serious

• mouthy
    mouthy

I want more people to send a contribution to Freeminds

So come on folks give Randy a bit of monetary help .....

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Grace, can you do hand puppet shows?

Randy

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

More videos exposing the Catholic church!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I'm with Flipper, let's get an A-Team in and destroy these scoundrels!

Seriously though, your site is abso-freakin-lutely amazing Dogpatch. I wish I could buy all of the books, I just have a storage issue and being exposed. lol!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace, can you do hand puppet shows?

Randy

Why am I gonna be Judy & your gonna be Punch?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit