Elders Who Saw Me Say I've Changed & I'm No Longer "Arrogant"

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I will probably be accused of making race an issue - again - but it doesn't matter.

No, we won't do that. It would be arrogant.

• minimus
    minimus

I love that Warriors scene!

• Scott77
    Scott77

JW's are the most gossipping people on earth... have nothing better to do then talk about others, smfh.....

Peaches1978

OMG! You have said it exactly the way I wanted it to be. I have seen it, experienced it, been the subject of it, and ironically, it was one of the constant watchtower subject covered during meetings many times.

• Scott77
    Scott77

This elder was conversational with me and I even suggested a good place for car repairs to him. I think that did it.

minimus

The first step is to compliment you regardless for the sake of opening up communication line. Please, think of it as like a first time encounter with the opposite sex. So please, be careful. I have cut off communication completely with them and its hurting them very badly. Believe me, its very effective strategy to staying a head of their mischievous designs to return you back to the fold.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Minimus is not disfellowshipped? Somehow I never got that impression...

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

minimus

You have upset my snooker playing.

I now feel guilty knocking a red ball around.

• minimus
    minimus

never df'd, not yet

• undercover
    undercover

Well... if arrogance was a DFing offense, there wouldn't be a lot of elders left to run things...

My question is: is it arrogant to start a thread boasting that others say you aren't arrogant?

• minimus
    minimus

uc, u r 2 much!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit