New brothers in the neighborhood

by Hairy Harr 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairy Harr
    Hairy Harr

Just follow the numbers below..

>

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Hey, I served as an elder in the 29 Palms Cong!! E-mail me....

“We all fell down from the milky way, hanging around here for the judgement day, heaven only knows who’s in command.”- Jimmy Buffet

• Dino
    Dino

Looks like number 3 stole a Pizza Hut tablecloth for his head-dress.

• Hairy Harr
    Hairy Harr

Thi-

How come you guys got to wear beards and we couldn't???

HH

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

What was with dramas anyway? my grandpa use to direct them he made me be in one... Does anyone remember the one about brother Danny Dafient? He got cought Taking money out of the contrabution box at the kh...

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

HH: I never had a beard, however I helped remove some that did!! Man, e-mail me, do we know each other? I am living in Yucca Valley now...

“We all fell down from the milky way, hanging around here for the judgement day, heaven only knows who’s in command.”- Jimmy Buffet

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Is that "on the take" Brother Jeff Stoker still PO in 29 Palms?

• Hairy Harr
    Hairy Harr

Thi-
    Sorry, didn't mean to mislead you, only picked "29 Palms" because of its desert theme. I'm a Northern California boy.

HH

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Ha haaaaaa, funny you picked good 'ol 29 Palms!! Its OK HH: The pics were great: lol.............You are up north? how about sending some water down our way............

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

I thought that somehow you had been to the congregation that I "visit" from "time to time", here lately.

Pureheart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit