Tears of Joy at AGBM's first talk as MS!

by african GB Member 26 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

July the 25th was the most emotional day I have ever experienced. I received a big aplause from the entire cong., including a standing ovation from the bro's in the sound room.

Everyone was so happy to see a young man who was only reinstated a couple of years ago give a moving public talk.

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Good for you giving a 'moving', misleading talk, based on bullshit WT doctrine.

• highdose
    highdose

are you being facious? Or are you really proud to have given a talk to a bunch of brainwashed lemmings who lapped up the false teachings etc??

...I used to be told i gave excellent talks, but i'm now ashamed at the the thought that just maybe those "excellent talks" of mine might have persueded someone to stay in the cult!

• highdose
    highdose

Further to that i have to confess: I once gave a talk in which i encouraged everyone to carry on in the cult dispite life being so tough. Afterwards i had half the congregation coming up to me and saying how much that talk had meant to them, how they had felt recently like giving up but my talk had given them what they needed to carry on! at the time i was really pleased!... and now i'm gutted about it! Mind you i guess i shouldn't blame myself, i was just doing what brain washed mindless dubs are supposed to do!

• Titus
    Titus

You are jerk and liar!

standing ovation

Yes, you are a jerk!

Which No is the outline you used for Public Talk?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yeah, I call bullshit too. You usually have to wait five years when reinstated to be appointed an MS and then they don't start giving you public talks until they are grooming you for elder. (a possible exception is if there are no elders whatsoever).

Also, in my 40 years a JW, I have never seen anyone given a standing ovation for a talk, even the most adorable child doing their first talk. Not too credible.

• yknot
    yknot

Post or pm me the PT Outline number and I will upload a copy so you can give us a blow by blow on your presentation from intro to end!!!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

giggle @ AfricanGBmember

Loz x

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Did this happen before or after you were abducted by aliens?

• fokyc
    fokyc

Congratulations - How come it took you a whole week to tell us?

Look forward to knpwing the talk number and then YKnot can post it for us.

I find it very hard to believe 'the tears of joy' bit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit