Who Would Be Good Judges On American Idol?

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It looks like the ladies are officially gone along with Simon Cowell.

Who do you think would make good judges?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Usher, Taylor Swift, and Peabo Bryson.

Syl

• Think About It
    Think About It

Glad that Ellen & Kara are gone. Read that Jennifer Lopez & Jessica Simpson are both interested. They both would probably be better than the other girls and would be nice to look at. Have seen that Elton John, Justin Timberlake, Harry Connick Jr. & Brett Michaels are interested in taking Simon's place. I enjoyed when HCJr was the guest mentor and he seemed funny, but would be hard for them to pass up getting Elton John if he wanted the job.

Think About It

• minimus
    minimus

I'd love Gladys Knight!

Peabo is a critical guy. I've seen him in concert scold the band. He sounded like an ahole but he probably would be a great fit!

Unfortunately, they seem more folk rock oriented then soul. :(

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think Deborah Harry/Blondie would make a great, entertaining judge. Cher. Ozzy and Alice Cooper. Love to see Paul McCartney and Ringo sit in. And hmmmm Steve Windwood, Diana Ross, Ronnie Specter, David Cassidy, Bobby Sherman and Donnie and Marie. Oh yeah and Geddy Lee.

• minimus
    minimus

FHN, I love that list!!

• minimus
    minimus

You need people with a mix of sass, kindness and honesty.

And I really think it has to be someone who understands music---not a Howard Stern.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

From beyond the grave Jimmy Hendrix and Laura Nyro.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Steve Martin. He plays banjo, sings, is funny and he's kind hearted.

• minimus
    minimus

Elton is snippy and moody. That type of personality makes for good entertainment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit