Moldova - Baby drowned by priest during baptism VIDEO

by Albert Einstein 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

not even going to look

• asilentone
    asilentone

jookbeard, it is not the actual video of the baby drowning, you can look at the video.

• Scully
    Scully

Since when did they start repeatedly dunking babies, face first, in the fount, instead of sprinkling Holy Waterâ„¢ on the forehead?

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Horrific..only 3 years in jail? and the whereabouts of the priest are unkown? Another monster hiding behind priestly garb...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This must be how Moldovians do it.

Since when did they start repeatedly dunking babies, face first, in the fount, instead of sprinkling Holy Waterâ„¢ on the forehead?

They are Orthodox. They usually immerse. It is Roman-rite Catholics that usually use aspersion--but not always.

BTS

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Asilenttone...You are wrong. It IS the ACTUAL video of the baptism and the baby being dunked over and over. The priest treats that infant like he is washing a pair of socks. It is appalling, careless, cruel, disgusting, without compassion, and without common sense.

Asilenttone, if you had bothered to see or read what is going on before you open your "mouth" with disinformation.....the video tells you at the end that the baptism was being filmed. Also, at the beginning of the film, the actual ritual submerging is somewhat blurred, but you can tell what is going on.

The priest does not even treat the infant as a human being. That is probably a characteristic trait of the criminal pedo mind.

It's time to stop all of these insane barbaric practices.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

The beginning of the clip shows a/the baptism and some distress by the infant (kicking feet). It's blurred, but you can pretty clearly see what's happening.

Quote from the subtitles:

Cause of death was found to be mechanical asphyxia. Bodily injuries were found on the baby's body specifically bruises and hemorrhage in the neck. What does that mean? That means he was simply holding (squeezing) the baby tightly. The priest is being investigated for accidental homicide. ... Nobody knows the whereabouts of the priest who performed the baptism. [Bold and Italics mine. -Aude.]

So sad.

-Aude.

• Scully
    Scully

I've bathed literally HUNDREDS of newborn babies during my career, and yes, you do have to take a firm grip on them to prevent them from slipping out of your hands, and yes, they protest and squall like a cat on fire while you're bathing them, as gently as possible.

BUT, I have NEVER, EVER left a bruise or a haemorrhage of the neck while doing so.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Poor baby. I feel very bad for the parents.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit