Ten Signs You Are an Unquestioning Christian!

by darth frosty 18 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The atheist list is an accumulation of misunderstood facts and inacurate speculations about atheistic ideology in general.

Religionists presume its just scientific knowledge that keeps atheists away from religion, in reality organized religion

itself is the probable cause that persuades a position of non belief.

For example as myself who grew up with the JW faith, acceptance of dogmatic ignorance was a insisted must,

governed by force, strongly imposed onto people by using a tactics of fear and provocation.

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

10 Signs You Are an Unquestioning Atheist

I think the title says it all that whoever wrote this has no idea what an atheist is.
    Every single thing on that list is a dishonest statement and shows complete ignorance.
    If christian groups weren't trying to change laws and education, it would almost be funny.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Personally, I think a lot of what I see as atheist versus non-atheist threads that I see focus solely on Christianity as if that is that is the only religion in the world. Christianity or Atheism, what a false dichotomy. I would like to at least for once see atheist rant about Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, etc. but I guess the whole subject of this message board is about a cult like sect of Christianity that got started in a country where Christianity is popular.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

ha ha "unquestioning atheist"? isn't that an oxymoron? I do love this forum. without it I would still be a christian!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yeah, that atheist list read all wrong to me, too. I don't believe in the god of the Bible or that the Bible was written by a god through men. I don't get raving mad at stuff like that. I don't belong to a group talking against the god of the Bible. No group at all, as a matter of fact. Trust time and chance for what? Mother Goose was written by man, and so were scientific books. They don't compare. Why use that kind of statement as if the two kinds are on the same level. No logic in that list.

There was something skewed in every statement in that list.

Also, there was a ton wrong with the fundy list, too. It assumes that the reader is a strict practicing Baptist, or other similar sect of Christianity. It was not suited to JW's or any other Christian group.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Eminem's Top 10 Pieces of Advice For The Kids on The Late Show with David Letterman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPm9Q7TjVGo

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Dont know how Eminem fits in but I loved it!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Good thing I am not one of those "unquestioning Christians."

I question everything, I am open-minded, I listen to all sides, and yet I still trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Well, I'm no christian, nor atheist...believe there is a God, makes me a diest I suppose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit