Holy Ghost 'Explosion'

by leavingwt 21 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

You see this is why the questions get asked and the dissection of ideas and practices.

Cultists are here to recruit the xJWs to this crap.

Its an improvement how?

• zombie dub
  • Chalam
    Chalam

Psalm 16:11 (New International Version)

11 You have made known to me the path of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence,
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalm 21:6 (New International Version)

6 Surely you have granted him eternal blessings
    and made him glad with the joy of your presence.

1 Thessalonians 2:19 (New International Version)

19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?

1 Thessalonians 3:9 (New International Version)

9 How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?

Galatians 5:22 (New International Version)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness

Anyone who claims to know God but isn't filled with His joy once in a while is either totally missing out or else has a false god.

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

A young Jew in 30 AD was a Holy Roller

credulist unbound........

• Chalam
  • designs
    designs

Its kind of like the opening scenes in True Blood

Mass hypnosis and self induced orgasims......just another fun day at Church.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"Cultists are here to recruit the xJWs to this crap." -Designs

Yes, Designs, you have finally discovered the game plan here. Because of being shown films like these, many xjws are going to the Dark Side. Leavingwt is one of the prime promoters of the "Tickle me, Jah" movement, helping many find their silly self.

On a serious note, Designs, I think you underestimate the average x JW. Sure, some will make the same mistake of not asking questions and demanding full disclosure of "the contract" before they jump into something. But then again, if you have ever seen a knife forged, you know that the sharpening process requires that it be put through the fire several times.

• designs
    designs

Cameo-d

My fun with Stephen is knowing he had this pent-up jones for revealing the real stuff going on in his Cult, now in desperation its all coming out, pretty predictable.

Everyone here seems to be able to articulate their processes well. As expected we are redefining ourselves and our values and goals.

Cheers for us.

• EndofMysteries
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

It's almost Friday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit