Predictions for 2014

by PYRAMIDSCHEME 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

You won't be able to read on here in 2014 to followup. If you live in the country that the servers for this website reside.

I'm hoping that translates in English to, "there's gonna be a worldwide, yearlong, kickass party"

• I quit!
    I quit!

If the Watchtower is right about Jesus returning to earth in 1914 then I think Jehovah's going to come to earth in 2014 looking for him.

• bohm
    bohm

i quit, thats a really funny picture: jesus..? jeeeeesssuuuuuuuus? now where the heck did that little bugger go, i had plans for him.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Hopefully the Doctor's Prediction for 2023 is wrong. 1 Billion dead from the jab.

Lisa Marie Presley DIES SUDDENLY Sudden Deaths Surge

https://rumble.com/v25mc1a-lisa-marie-presley-dies-suddenly-sudden-deaths-surge.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Biological+Medicine&ep=1

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well, this one came true anyway:-

BANE12 years ago

“I predict that the apostates HERE will NOT have moved on with their lives but will continue to be pathetic bitter old hacks who will log in here every day and criticize, mock etc. their former brothers.“

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Sounds like he was projecting a bit.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I predict our self serving politicians will continue to lie to us, rake in money and leave the country broken.

I predict the UK will become a neo-feudalist hell-scape by 2025.

I predict all the sheeple will continue to do whatever they are told by government and MMM, passively surrendering to their unwitting enslavement. If they are told to clap for the NHS on a Thursday, they will comply, glassy eyed and ignorant.

I predict the politicians will continue to cajole the passive sheeple into willingly doing whatever the Governments and MMM tell them to do, like wear a face nappy or take an experimental jab so that they can then virtue signal to the other tribes.

I predict dim-witted children will be born to trailer trash parents by the thousands (at least), out numbering intelligent people. The world will be exactly like Idiocracy.

I predict Aliens will land and probe us all on a regular basis until we agree to giving them all the Pumpernickel we own.

Spot the odd one out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit