How to secretly record an elders meeting?

by EndofMysteries 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

One in which you are present, as if only one party is aware or doing it, it's legal. Is there a fairly inexpensive device can buy which either in a pocket or somewhere discreet can get a good recording of up to 2 - 3 hours? (audio)

The type of discussion I'm going to have is one that nobody has ever recorded, nor probably even had this type before.

Infact, 1/2 tempted to try to get video as well.....

• xelder
    xelder

Dictation machines (aprox the size of a cell phone) but get a good one...the cheap ones produce static. I used them to record stuff while serving temp at Bethel. I recorded Jack Barr giving the memorial - I recorded morning worship - etc

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Where can you get them at? If in an elders meeting (not being an elder but counsel or judicial, etc) would it pick up sound in your pocket?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I've got a Chinese no brand model that will do voice and FM. Two of them would fit in a matchbox.

See your local auction website or electrical retailer.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

So radio shack has them?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They did three years ago.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You could try taking a laptop. You would have to have the recorder running hidden. It would scoff heaps of battery if you were getting video as well.

You could spin the laptop in their direction to show them your PDFs of their older literature that they don't have in their library but you should put a bit of black tape over the camera 'on' light first.

• Scully
    Scully

What about an iPod nano with video recording capacity in your pocket?

• Black Sheep
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I've found some interesting stuff lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit