Westboro baptists meet their match

by JeffT 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Now that is awesome!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

God hates Kittens was my favorite.

These type of people give peace loving Christians a bad name. Why can't we live and let live? Why do we have to get involved with someone elses choices. Do I think the Bible says that homosexuality is wrong? Yes, but I also have read where it says that lying is wrong. I probably lied at some point yesterday. So who am I to judge others? I can't even imagine wanting to serve a God like the one they serve. I've known some pretty special amazing gay people, and while I may not agree with certain aspects of their lifestyle, I love them anyway.

• nelly136
    nelly136

jefft thankyou sooo much, i followed the click trail from your post and found this

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/westboro-baptist-church/3723961165

absolutely hysterical, especially the 'eat your kids' bit, almost needed an oxygen tank.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

OMG! Fag beasts and bloody flags? I'm absolutely sickened...yet laughing on the floor at the same time! These people are retarded.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Magnets how do they work?

Magnets must be from the devil!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Let me ask you guys/gals a quesiton. In a way, does Phelps' and his church's activities remind you of Rutherford's when he initially took over the WTS? You know, causing trouble and seeking publicity by protesting institutions unprovoked? Or maybe thats a bit of a stretch.........

• nelly136
    nelly136

bit before my time mle, but they seem to share the same sentiments, everyone else is gonna die.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

THAT was funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit