Aussies Are Very Friendly

by snowbird 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I agree that they are on here but when I went over there I was disappointed with the issues they had with us 'Poms' amongst other things.....just my experience though .....hope I'm wrong...

Loz x

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Yes, I agree. They also for the most part seem more laid back then us sometimes rather uptight Yanks, just my observation. I mentioned on here before I have a close friend from Australia, "worldly too", oh my.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Loz,

You don’t think it could be because of the fact that many Aussie’s ancestors were brought here as convicts by the English? People who were deemed criminals for simply stealing a bread roll or a handkerchief, and then transported to the other side of the world, never to see their family ever again?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Aussies are very Friendly"

Try getting a Kangaroo on the plane,when your coming home to Canada..

All that friendliness goes right out the Window..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

We are not really friendly- just dazed and confused from drinking too much beer!

• Broken Promises
  • wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Thankyou snowbird :) I think we're pretty friendly too

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Thx Snowbird,

Friendly and hospitable! Will have a BBQ waiting for you when you visit... And for you too Loz....

Cheers, Mattieu

• Beachwalker
    Beachwalker

Hi, ex-Pom here, now Aussie with a bit of paper to prove it! Aussie are good at - "Taking the p**s", a term the the Poms invented!

Aussie love it when people come over here, we especially like it when people are gob-smacked about the place, another Pommy expression!

Beachwalker

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thx, everyone.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit