MsDucky

"We Fucked Up" + "We won`t Admit it" = New Light

You're crazy; but it sounds right!

• Chalam
    Chalam

What is the definition of "new light"?

A lie of the WT.

James 1:17 (New International Version)

17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Who gets and disperses "new light"?

False prophets

Matthew 7:15-20 (New International Version)

A Tree and Its Fruit
    15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. Blessings, Stephen
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Brotherdan

bad association spoils useful habits,

have you been hangin' round Outlaw

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    New Light sounds like a good name for a beer.

There's something wrong with the new recipe. It has a nasty after-taste, very bitter, not at all satisying.

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

right on Outlaw

• wobble
    wobble

If God does not inspire them, and does not speak directly to them, how do the GB know it is correct, this new idea ?

And yet just to speak about the latest offering, pulled out of their collective asses, in a doubtful way is sufficient to get you DF'd and cut off from your family.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

MzDucky i have wnted to know the answer to that question my whole life.

How do they get new light?

Does it come to them in a dream?

Do all the GB hold hands and pray and J puts the thought into all there heads at once?

Is there writing on the wall?

Do they hear voices?

Do they see visions in a hat?

I have never heard another JW ever ask where the new light came from, it just appears in a book from the FDS

• St George of England
  • wobble
    wobble

The "Revelation ...Climax " book said that the members of the 144,000 already in heaven communicated with the GB.

As this adds up to talking with the dead, forbidden in Scripture, all of the GB should be DF'd !

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I thought they were giving "new light". Then I clicked onto my first apostate web site on purpose, and it was like the lights came on.

For me, new light is when I string up another round of Christmas lights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit