Been verrrry, very sad

by xelder 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• xelder
    xelder

I last posted in mid February about my wife. We were adjusting to the new realisation of what the WTS really is.

She has since left me, and I have been reeling ever since, but now after 5 months, I'm getting back some strength. I haven't been able to post on here because I just couldn't talk about it. She didn't leave because of my violence, cheating, drinking, drugs or any of that stuff. She filed for divorce and by WTS law, I'm scriptually free but that is of little consolation at this point.

I'm on the coast near Santa Barbara and I sure would like some nice apostate friends. Who else can I really talk to about all I'm going through and why. I'm 50 now and my life has really taken a turn over the last couple years. But I'm still young and energetic and will bounce. I've started volunteering for various community organizations (homeless, nursing home, symphony, battered women, fire department, etc) I guess it's that JW feeling of needing to go out an do something, although these things actually help someone now, as apposed to pushing publishers to push literature.

This site has meant so much to me. Would love to hear from all of you, especially if you are nearby.

• today
    today

Hi xelder. I pray you to continue to get stronger and stronger. It's good that you're posting here again. And by the way 50 is the new 30.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

hello I live in corona and tomorrow am going to pismo beach. pm ur phone if u wanna chat

• nelly136
    nelly136

not nearby but wishing you all the best for your new life

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Exelder I'm sad that you are sad. Divorce is so painful isnt it? It really is about taking things a day at a time and just keep on keeping on. Finding plenty to do will help you a lot. Another thing that helps is trying to keep a smile on your face so that you attract people...it really works. I do hope you feel better soon, and am sure you will, nothing stays the same so this too will pass.

Loz x

• xelder
    xelder

Ok CyberJesus - you have a PM - thanks. And thanks to all of you.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"when we hit rock bottom, the only place left to go is up"

i don't know who said those words first, but they said a mouth full

keep lookin' up

• nelly136
  • Think About It
    Think About It

Xelder.......welcome back. Sorry to hear of the problems. Hang in there buddy.

P.S. The volunteer things sound good.

Think About It

• donny
    donny

I sent you a pm.

Donny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit