Wish Coffee House Guy safe travels to South Africa!

by Coffee House Girl 12 Replies latest social relationships

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

My boyfriend left today for a 17 day trip to Johannesburg South Africa as part of a charity group to help provide blankets and clothes to people in outlining areas, and give support for AIDS victims there....

This is the first time we have been apart since September, I miss him already but he is doing so much good and he has such a loving heart

I love you baby, come back to me safe

CHG

• yknot
    yknot

What a sweety!

Compassion is a great quality!

• crazycate
    crazycate

I wish him all the best. What a wonderful thing to be doing.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

What a noble undertakng! Hope his trip is produtive and safe and goes quickly for your sake!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Your example says more than any preaching. Safe travels, CoffeeHouseGuy!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Safe travels CoffeHouseGuy!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Hey Coffee House Guy, I wish I were going along. I went to South Africa earlier this year. That deserves its own thread though.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh Fantastic - I do wish he was popping down to Durbs - would take him for a coffee - would like to meet more of y'all.

• Think About It
    Think About It

What's amazing and I hope EmpthyInside reads this, is that if I remember correctly he is the older non-JW guy that makes you very happy. He sounds like a great guy and just think........the elders & WTS would not allow him for you if you gave them power over your life. Good for you for taking control of your life.

Think About It

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Thank you all for your sentiments, I will pass them on.... I am so very proud of him, this is a very good thing he is doing, we agreed that next time, I get to go with him...we do not like being apart so long

Yes Think About It- you have us right, he is the love of my life, 22 years older than me...and I would have never had the privelege of being a friend of his being trapped in the borg of "conditional friendships".

LouBelle- awww you are a sweetheart, I will ask CSG if the Durbs are in his plan- he will have a free day to go shopping in the markets & explore!

CHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit