Welcome To This World. Can you look into your childs eyes and do this?

by whereami 10 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
  • elderelite
    elderelite

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

from the beginning the video distorts bible truth by quoting scriptures to show "we are worthless"... I disagree. there is a difference between worthless and being a sinner.

:58 "you must tell God you are sorry for murduring his son. Its your responsibility"... hugh? where is that in Christian doctrine?

overall I get it. I don’t agree but I get the point. My proplem is that atheism demands that we believe the universe exploded from the size of a pin head and that, as result of random chance, life evolved. As a result of an explosion. We cant replicate this. We cant prove it. We are asked to believe it. You see, we are here so it must have happened. Right? Belief in a higher power works for me. I understand not for all, but videos like this that are so over the top in trying to make a point, instead of trying to reason on FACTS are just plain silly and not going to sway anyone one way or the other. Either you are already an aithiest and inclined to believe or your not and will dismiss it.

I am now ready for return fire...

• bohm
    bohm

"...as result of random chance, life evolved."

strange you slam the video not being factual, then say something noone believes in.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Me thinks you misunderstood him... Read it again.

Cheers

• goldensky
    goldensky

Wow, Whereami! I certainly enjoyed listening to the video. It gave me chills. Thanks for posting it.

• bohm
    bohm

WMF: it might be the language thing again, but its not really clear to me how i misunderstand him after reading it a second time.

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice bit of satire

• KW13
    KW13

To answer your question Whereami, no i could not.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

WOW! I don't even know what to say...powerful! It makes me glad I never forced my stepkids to go to Sunday school.

• Violia
    Violia

First impressions:

It reiminds me of the anti abortion material.

It has an agenda that smacks of propaganda.

It reminds me of the way the WTS twists things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit