Found something kinda freaky on Google

by StAnn 21 Replies latest social relationships

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, 47 is about the age many men have their first and last heart attack, most often at home. Cancer is a reality. I watch the obits for people I know, I am in my 50's now and it shows me how many people die in their 40's and 50's of "natural" causes. I have had 10 friends and co-workers die of breast cancer in the last 5 years.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Yes I had that happen. One guy was about the same age as yours. He had previously found out he was diabetic and he had a stroke. The part that got me was that he had lost a lot of weight and looked really healthy. It was then that he found out he had diabetes and shortly after had a stoke. He survived the stoke but got rectal cancer. He died a few years later. I believe they cut all the cancer out but I think he died from another stoke and not cancer.He was about 5 years younger than me when he died.

Another guy I went to school with and was my first love/crush died at 50 from a heart attack..he gave me my fist kiss in the 6th grade.
    A girl that ws close friends in school with me and another girl died rom lung cancer at age 48.

I am like Blondie, I have had several friends/ past friends that I have found passed away via the obituaries. It is always a shock.

When my hubby had his memorial (JW)a few from our old KH came. I was surprised to find out after 20 years that several witnesses that I used to go to the KH with, younger than I, had passed away, mostly from cancer and heart attack.

It's hard to bear..it's even harder when you have to watch them die. If there is a god I hope he has something better in store for us...

• StAnn
    StAnn

An elder from my old hall named Steve Earnest died in 2006. He was only 40. His car was pulled over and parked on the side of the road. Police checked it out and he was behind the wheel, dead from a heart attack. Although it was a shock since he was only 40 years old, this was a man who lived on junk food. So after the initial "what?!", nobody was shocked. We all said that he'd never eaten a vegetable in his life. And he was thin, too. Never can tell.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I remember when I heard about the first member of our social group dying. Someone I had flirted with and wanted to date 20 years ago, but bad timing. He was only 40. Heart attack.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

STOP IT!

i'm 47

dont jinx me!

oz

• Scott77
    Scott77

Sorry.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Yes, 47 is about the age many men have their first and last heart attack, most often at home.

I had one at home when I was 47. It was a mild one, but definitely a wake up call.

W

• edward612
    edward612

i don't have one yet

• sacolton
    sacolton

Heart attacks ... cancer ... or aneurysm. If I had to pick ... I'd chose an aneurysm. No pain.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I turned 47 yesterday. Haven't had mine~yet. Guess I've got (almost) a year to go!

sacolton, I'd pick heart stops in my sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit