Phone # to Bethel

by life is to short 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• life is to short
    life is to short

Another poster asked about the number to Bethel. Just thought I would put out the phone # to Bethel 1-845-306-1000, just ask to speak to what department you want, Legal, service, writing, etc. If any of you have questions call and ask. It is like nailing jellow to the wall to talk to anyone but if anyone wants to be upset give them a call. I truly do not think they have caller ID to trace you and if you are worried about them tracing you than call from some phone you cannot be traced from. I think the more calls they get the less time they have to screw up the lives of so many. Just my thought, I would love to see them just get hit with calls. I have called many time about the child rapist's in my hall very frustrating and upsetting to me to me talk to them and not much good has been done that I can see but hay the baby rapist's are not holding the babies anymore so maybe more good has been done that I know.

LITS

• asilentone
    asilentone

If they get too many calls and they find out that you are supplying the information here on JWN, they could sue Simon. I would not be surprised if this thread will be taken down by one of the mods when one of the them see it.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am sorry I guess I never thought of that it is a listed number.

• moshe
    moshe

No need to worry about too many calls to Bethel, as I doubt that you could find 5 people here who have ever called Bethel.

Ray Franz is dead, so I will share this one. Some jackass at Bethel wrote a reply letter to my JW wife and gave her the green light to divorce her apostate husband, Me- they used some made up thing called, absolute spiritual endangerment. Anyway, the cowards at Bethel use a three letter code on the letterhead, which Ray kindly decoded for me from a list he had. I called Bethel and asked for him, BY NAME. I gave him the riot act and told him he would be held directly responsible for helping break up my marriage- I asked him if the WT would pay his legal bills in a lawsuit, he got real quiet. I had him on the ropes and I believe the KH/elders were told to stay away from giving any advice or further material help to my JW-wife. I know from my kids that the elders became very distant and aloof in the time period after that phone call. Strangely, when I called him up a few months later at Bethel, the switchboard reported that he had just died. I talked to his wife and she was distraught as she was being advised to leave Bethel and she had no place to go. Life is hard.

• Mary
    Mary
    If they get too many calls and they find out that you are supplying the information here on JWN, they could sue Simon.

I sincerely doubt it, since they're listed in the white pages.

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's right Mary,

If you # is listed in the book, you can't sue people if they call the #

Bug the crap out of 'em.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks Mary I was a little freaked out that I might have done something wrong. I really doubt too that many will call. I know when I call it is only myself who is upset really.

Moshe I so wish I had the name of the ones I speak with, I never thought to ask Ray when he was alive. I have had correspondence with Bethel over my past abuse as a child and it is the three letter code. I would have loved to have listened to you. Way to go. I love people like you who stand up for evil.

And it I did something wrong with posting the # then it can be taken down but all you have to do is call info and they will give it to you.

• flipper
    flipper

LIFE IS TOO SHORT- As you know - I've called Bethel legal a couple years ago questioning their child abuse policies. I imagine that MANY here on the board have called Bethel before. I think it's a good thing that you posted the number. I mean, it's public access for crying out loud. The more people who call them- the better. Don't feel guilty for posting it here. WT society needs to be called on their ever changing and shoddy " generation overlap " changes and faulty child abuse policies. So go ahead everybody- drive the WT society legal department crazy ! They're already crazy enough, can't make em' any crazier ! They need to be called to task for their policies

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks Flipper

• wasblind
    wasblind

I say BUG 'UM ,

call 'em out, damn scoundrels

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit